Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sun. Feb. 18 - afternoon tea at the Four Seasons
















After chores this morning, I took the Sky Train to the Four Seasons Hotel for afternoon tea in a cool, quiet, beautiful setting. My Denison colleague, Sarah Leavell, recommended this, and she was correct. I loved the ambience, food, service, and relaxation. Afterwards, I went to Robinson's Dept. Store near home and bought a few supplies for my room. Tonight, I'll get ready to leave at 5 a.m. tomorrow for Khon Kaen University in the northeast.




1 comment:

Iowa Julie said...

Hi, Scottie:

I had 2 weeks to catch up and I see you've been very busy. The pictures are fabulous and you are having amazing adventures. Your pictures of the food at the Four Seasons remind me of a shared lunch in New Orleans at which we photographed the 'beautiful food'. Take care. Julie