Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Workshop Wed., Feb. 21





























As always, the group work and their presentations were the best part of the two days. Participants enjoy it, and we all learn so much. You'll see the closing ceremony where each participant received an impressive certificate.
Having only two days for this workshop made it more challenging for the groups to have enough time together, so I will modify some lectures for the final workshop in southern Thailand.

After a tour of the campus and medical library, my hosts and I had dinner at a pretty, new restaurant near the airport (there was Mexican food on the menu, but I had a terrific fruit salad!) and a big send-off at the airport.
My visit to Khon Kaen University has been another inspiring and learning experience for me, and I hope for the participants.

No comments: